Education for All – (Presentations & Assemblies for School Groups and Other Organizations)
Want us to come to you? Whether it be a school group, library, or community organization, check out our catalogue of programs we can present to your group!
These programs are designed as an engaging assembly-style presentation for large or small groups. Age range options are listed with each topic below. Note: In most cases, these classes can be slightly modified to fit your group or school’s specific curriculum or time frame requirements. Each program typically lasts 45 minutes. Programs can be done for multi-grade assemblies.
Thanks to generous donors, HARP is offering free in-school programs at Title 1 schools. Learn more here.
List of Program Options:
Pricing: Program cost is $125 for us to travel to your facility.
- Additional $50 fee for programs outside of Allegheny County.
- Additional $50 for an additional animal ambassador.
- Additional $50 for each additional consecutive program.
- These programs can also be offered virtually via Zoom for $75.
- Programs that start at or after 6 p.m., there will be an additional $50 fee.
Scheduling: Please let know the Education Department know three possible dates and times you are interested in, so that we may check our calendar of availability. To inquire about or request a program, please contact using the following information: 412-345-7300, ext. 501 | Email: email@example.com