We are Happy to Provide Low-Cost Options
- A microchip is an electronic permanent form of identification that is implanted under the pet’s skin in between the shoulder blades. The chip itself is smaller than a grain of rice.
- We use Datamar Microchips: Datamar microchips are ISO standard microchips meaning they follow global guidelines for microchipping and can be used outside of the U.S
- All pets adopted from Humane Animal Rescue are microchipped and come with free lifetime registration.
- Microchipping is available at our East Side Veterinary Medical Center by appointment only.
- The cost of Microchipping at our clinics is $30.00.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Interested in more content like this? Subscribe & follow us to stay up-to-date.